We provide 24-hour medical, paediatric and minor surgical emergencies
We will continuously update our human resources through training and the deploying of basic equipment to enable our staff continually fulfil the following standards:
- Directional signs will be made conspicuous at the reception and within the hospital premises.
- Hospital registration for out-patients commences at 7:30am.
- Activities in various departments commence for out-patients at 8:30am.
- Out-patients will be attended to by a doctor within one hour after being attended to the nurse at the General Out-Patient Department (GOPD).
- The out-patients will be attended to at the pharmacy within 30 minutes.
- All other out-patient services will be given within 20 minutes after being attended to by a doctor.
- Admission process will take 15 minutes.
- Designated accounts officers will visit wards daily to update patients’ bills.
- Hospital bill estimates will be made available within 10 minutes by the billing officer from the time of request.
- Telephone calls will be answered within three rings by front-office staff and designated officers’ telephone numbers pasted around the hospital.
- Staff members will wear identification badges while at work.
- Doctors ward round will be conducted every morning from 8:00am by doctors on call.
- Suggestions/Complaints box to be emptied daily by the designated officer Miss. Oludipe Omolara (+234-806-1625819).
- Written correspondences will be acknowledged within 48 hours of receipt.
- Written correspondences will be replied within two weeks from date of receipt.
- Discharge process will be completed within two hours from the time the doctor has discharged provided there are no financial constraints